Sunday 24 April 2011

Coming soon...

Happy Easter!  No posts for the past few days due to a busy end to the week at work and various family-related stuff over the weekend.

Normal service is on it's way though with a number of posts planned over the next few weeks including (probably):
1. More toys for the Forbodian Army (for my Funny Little Wars project) - as seen here on the modelling table.
2. Another 1/144 scale aircraft built for me by Wg Cdr Luddite - it's the one in the foreground of the above photo in case anyone wants to try and identify it....
3. A further 1/144 scale model I am in the process of painting - visible at the rear of the photo. 
4. A preview of Better Red than Dead - Wargame Developments' 2012 participation game which will be unleashed on an unsuspecting gaming public at Triples on 21 & 22 May.
5. A report on an NBC game - set on Crete in 1941.  This is currently set up on my wargames table and awaits playtesting.
6. More early WW2 20mm Brits.
7. More Megablitz units - including 50 (Northumbrian) Division - I'm open to further requests for specific units.
8. A report of a further C&C Napoleonic game.

That's quite a list - I'd better get on with it!

4 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

I know the feeling, so much to blog and so little time to do it in.

Wg Cdr Luddite said...

Haven't got the time for this blogging malarkey. Too busy modelling.
See my work at https://picasaweb.google.com/109833709607802344625

(including a sneak preview of the kite on Tim's workbench !)

Tim Gow said...

Conrad Kinch
...and then there's the debate over actually doing stuff or blogging....

Tim Gow said...

Wg Cdr Luddite
I'll post your pics on the blog later this week.