Saturday 12 November 2011

Bijou bunkers

A logical follow-on from my previous post, featuring slightly bigger lumps of small-scale (6mm)concrete (resin actually).  I bought these at Triples in May so to have already painted them is quite astonishing - by my standards!
They appear to be based on German WW2 patterns, and can be used individually...
...or more impressively as a set.  Photographed on my Hexon terrain, which they are also flocked to match.
The hexes are 10cm across if that helps to grasp the size of the bunkers.

6 comments:

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Very nice.

They should hold their price even in a property slump ;)

Don M said...

Just wondering,are you goingo use
these with your 20mm stuff in
Megablitz?

Tim Gow said...

Geordie
What they lack in comfort they make up in security and build quality.

Tim Gow said...

Don M
I have bigger bunkers for that sort of thing - but don't rule it out! In fact don't rule anything out where Megablitz is concerned!

Beccas said...

Excellent bunkers.

Tim Gow said...

Beccas
Thanks - I just wish I could remember who makes them. I hope their stand is in the same position at Triples next year!