Friday 5 July 2013

Packing for COW

It's the same every year.  I start piling up stuff for WD's  Conference Of Wargamers the previous weekend and by Thursday I'm fretting about fitting it all in the car.  This year I seem to be taking a particularly large amount of stuff to go on the (very informal - like all things at COW) Bring & Buy.  And then there's the kit for two games.  And at least one silly hat.
 But somehow it all goes in - without any fuss.
 So what was I worrying about?
Good to go!  If you're coming to COW I'll see you in a few hours - if not book early for next year!

Don't expect any posts over the weekend but I'll get some photos and reports up next week.

7 comments:

Peter Douglas said...

Tim

Looking forward to seeing the reports (and photos of silly hats). Let's see how silly Brits can be..

Cheers
PD

Milgeek said...

I mis-read the title of this post as 'Packing a COW'...

That seems to be the only thing that isn't in your boot! :D

Have a good time!

Tim Gow said...

Peter Douglas
Hats? You don't know the half of it....

Tim Gow said...

Stephen Beat
There's probably a game in there somewhere.
I didn't bring a kitchen sink either...

Paul said...

Proper prior preparation prevents piss poor performance.

I shall think you have passed the 7P rule.

Best of luck

Martin Rapier said...

"Hats? You don't know the half of it...."

I suspect our combined collections of silly hats would make up several blog posts on their own:)

Tim Gow said...

Paul
Even better, it all fitted in on te way home too!