Sunday 29 June 2014

The haul from Paul - part 3

Concluding my initial look at the contents of the box recently received from Paul at Plasticwarriors we come to these helicopters - all die-cast and plastic affairs.  On the left the are four OH-6 types which may well appear in a future President Fred game.  On the right are a pair of AH-1 Cobras in something around 1/80 scale - close enough to 1/72 not to matter.  These will be added to my US forces for Little Cold Wars.  The pair of UH-1 are rather larger than 1/72 scale but again that's close enough for me.  I'm not yet sure which nationality will benefit from these as yet, but I'll think of something.
My thanks again to Paul and indeed Uncle Brian of A Fistful of Plastic who I understand originally provided the helis.

Oh, and speaking of helis, after a decent painting session over the weekend I have finished the old Revell Cobra I started a couple of weeks back - more on this soon.

No comments: