Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas goodies

Once again Santa has delivered a few interesting things:
A brace of calendars supporting good causes - The Vulcan one will replace it's 2014 forbear in my office while the British Legion will grace my toy room.

A most useful Osprey!  I particularly like the outfit sported by the Japanese officer in the centre of the cover art.  Just the job for winter dog walking!
Martin R showed me his copy of this a while back and it went on my Amazon wishlist the same evening!  Clearly even Santa uses the interwebnet for his shopping these days.

6 comments:

peter said...

It does look that Santa was good for you Tim! Interesting books!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Greetings
Peter

maximex said...

Hello.
Gorgeous Christmas gift.
In particular, the French tanks and Russo - Japanese Wars
;) I envy you a little bit
Happy New Year!

Paul Foster said...

Fantastic gifts there Tim.

Books are idea for your northern Christmas...Books and snow shovels.

Milgeek said...

And here's me thinking you had been naughty this year! :p Hee hee

Pete. said...

Nice books Tim, I can recommend more books on the RJW if it piques your interest.

Cheers,

Pete.

Mad Padre said...

A happy Christmas haul indeed.
Wishing you and yours a very happy and prosperous New Year.