Monday 5 December 2016

Up the creek?

Where to begin?  In recent weeks I have been pondering some ideas for a Wild West game.
Having cobbled together some er 'rules' and scenario notes I then needed a name for my Wild West town.  And there things ground to a halt for a while.

And then providence smiled on me.  In an email last week Paul of the splendid Plastic Warriors blog mentioned that on his travels around NZ he had noticed this place name:
I took this to be, in every sense of the word, a sign!

5 comments:

John Armatys said...

Excitement slowly mounts ...

Pete. said...

Sounds interesting Tim- 54mm and interactive mechanics too? At least that is what I am hoping for.

Cheers,

Pete.

Tim Gow said...

John Armatys
I say, steady on sir!

Tim Gow said...

Pete
Simple mechanics. Very simple...

Archduke Piccolo said...


Well, the deputy walks on hard nails and the preacher rides a mount

But nothing really matters much, it’s doom alone that counts

And the one-eyed undertaker, he blows a futile horn

“Come in,” she said, “I’ll give you shelter from the storm” (Bob Dylan)