Monday 7 August 2017

Hungarian Infantry Regiment

As part of my efforts towards next month's Leipzig game I undertook to produce a chunk of the Austrian Army.  I have now completed a grenadier regiment, one of jager and four of line.  Daring to be different, I decided to finish this, the final line regiment, as an Hungarian unit.  The essential difference is the blue (as against white) trousers.
These chaps are Italeri figures which paint up rather nicely.  The flag was sourced from Warflags, printed on a laser printer and finished with the same two coats of clear gloss Ronseal as the figures.
 I did take a few photos of the earlier Austrian infantry - I'll post them when I find them!


2 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

A fine body of men.

tradgardmastare said...

Splendid fellows indeed!