Friday 13 October 2017

Rapidly reorganising a rowdy rabble of Russians

In the aftermath of the Leipzig game I unpacked and then re-boxed all the toys I'd taken.  Packing up after a game - especially when it's mostly done by other people - always results in a degree of disorganisation.  None of this matters, though, as long as the toys are safe.  While I had the table covered in toys I had the presence of mind to take a few photos.  I'll leave it to you to decide if you are inspired or appalled! above  - Barclay de Tolly and Wittgenstein (great Russian names!) with four regiments of line infantry.
Barclay is a Supreme plastic figure and has real attitude.
Order being established.  One of these A4 size boxes accommodates two 18-man regiments.

As you might imagine I have a few of these boxes, so labelling them seems like a good plan.
Russian staff in their box but no doubt continuing the post-battle debate.

2 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

In my defence, every figures ended up in a box at least.

I look forward to their next outing.

Tim Gow said...

Conrad Kinch
Like I said, I expect t do some re-boxing and to have had only three minor breakages from 6-700 figures is really quite spectacular. You did a particularly fine job of boxing my Prussian cavalry, which I've not had to touch since.